Any PCBs Can be Detected
- Improves inspection performance of FPCs
Even for FPCs that may easily warp, clear 2D image can be obtained with a wide focal range by expanding the depth of field.
- Follows up to 5 mm upward/downward warpage
The Z-axis of an optical system can be controlled.
- The equipment automatically sets the height reference plane based on the brightness.
- Automatically follows a variation in circuit board color due to different lots or purchasing from two vendors.
Solution for FPC warpage
- Optimal reference plane setting even for steep warpage
- Can be supported by red laser equipment (custom specifications).