VISUAL INSPECTOR NVI-FZH III
High-end AOI with Excellent Reliability and High-speed Capability
The NVI-FZHⅢ is the high-end inline AOI with high-speed capability. The system equips industry-leading levels of precise pass/fail discriminant algorithm “Advanced Discriminant Analysis”, multi-segmented 3-stage lighting unit and four side cameras. It is best fit to the application requiring super-high reliability such as in-vehicle devices.
High Precision Inspection Performance Removing Operator’s Skill and Experiences
Equips industry-leading levels of precise pass/fail discriminant algorithm “Advanced Discriminant Analysis”. Its statistical approach based on multivariate analysis eliminates human factors such as skills and experiences. Also equips useful applications “OK Judge” and “Easy Set-Up” to support vertical production startup.
Advanced Discriminant Analysis
- Statistical approach to generate accurate and consistent inspection program.
- Hard-to-detect defectives including lead floating and chip floating can be accurately detected.
- Accumulation of inspection results further improves the inspection accuracy.
- Necessary Materials: Non-defective PCB Samples・Defective PCB Samples
- The system uses registered Non-defective PCB samples only to generate inspection program.
- Defective PCB samples are not required. Ideal for vertical startup or abbreviated inspection.
- Unknown defectives can be detected based on the criteria that everything but judged pass is all fail.
- Necessary Materials: Non-defective PCB samples only
- The Easy Set-Up provides step-by-step operating guidance to support generating inspection program.
- Numerical input/configuration including component physical type and mounting location is not required. Ideal for vertical startup or abbreviated inspection.
- The OK Judge generates data required for both fillet and component inspections
- Necessary Materials: CAD Data・Non-defective PCBA samples・Bare Board or Gerber Data
Inspection Algorithm Substantially Improved
New pre-image-processing feature added to OCR function (patent pending). Character detection rate improves up to 180% compared to our conventional system by applying luminance conversion process & filtering process to the captured image.
The contamination inspection setting function is now available as a standard feature to easily detect contaminations such as unintended solder balls happened on a board. This new contamination inspection setting function simply requires you to configure the inspection window by simple drag and drop operation and specify the size of target only.
The NVI series equips insert mount devices (IMDs) inspection algorithm to efficiently detect defects such as blowholes occurred at solder joint section of IMDs. In addition, the side cameras equipped in the NVI-FZHⅢ efficiently captures image of sloping surface, resulting in better defect detection rate.
Superior Lighting and Side Cameras to Ensure Further Reliability
Multi-Segmented 3-Stage Lighting unit
- Ensures further reliable inspection.
Four Side Cameras
- The side cameras work to re-inspect the portion where the inspection using top camera outputs “fail”, and exerts a beneficial effect on height directional defect inspection.
- The side cameras can be utilized for cost-effective visual check and repair operation. (Option)
Fine-tuned Robust Hardware for Maximized Throughput
Fine-tuned hardware improves throughput up to 35% compared to our standard model (NVI-FZ). Furthermore, up to 7 sub image processing units are connectable to flexibly follow to the entire line takt time.