VISUAL INSPECTOR NVI-S300
3D Solder Paste Inspection System
Laser 2D & 3D parallel inspection can detect defects happened below the reference plane. Newly developed hi-rate camera, episcopic lighting illuminating & recipro-scanning technology greatly improve the Processing Capability & Imaging Capability at the same time so that the performance significantly enhances comparing with our conventional model. Moreover, SPC software to control change point “FIBER-System.Ⅱ” can maintain and manage the most suitable high-quality line.
3D Dual Laser with Tolerance of Environmental Luminance Change
- Optical Cutting: Precise Measurement & Highest Reproducibility
Processing Capability & Imaging Quality: Significantly Improved
- Newly-developed hi-speed camera & recipro-scanning technology greatly enhances the Processing Capability & Imaging Capability at the same time.
- Inspection Cycle Time Simulation
- 3D Measurement Quality – Finer
- 2D Imaging Quality – No Mirror Reflection
- 2D Imaging Quality – Clear Contrast
Full Coverage: Dual Laser 3D+2D
- 2D detects defects happened below 3D measurement reference plane, so Nagoya’s SPI is the only one to detect all types of solder printing defect.
- Detects any types of bridging defect.
- Provides visually-understandable images by 2D full color images in addition to 3D texture images.
- Accurately measures the shape of solder printing.
- Exactly recreates continuous profile by dual laser.
- Both maximum & average repeatability significantly improved.
Warpage Tolerance & Robustness
- Follows up to +/-5mm warpage.
- Flexible-PCB inspection improved.
Real-time Printing Tendency Control
- Printing tendency can be visually observed at any time. Knowing the tendency helps you to determine the action to be taken prior to the defect actually happens.
|Board size||50 x 50 – 510 x 460mm (standard)|
|Board thickness||0.3 – 4.0mm|
|Fixed conveyor||Rear or front (Factory setting)|
|Convey direction||From left to right, right to left (Factory setting)|
|Conveyor height||900 +/- 25mm|
|Inspection item||Insufficient, Smearing, Centroid shift, Bridge|
Volume, Sectional area, Projection are, Average height, Peak height, Balance, Foreign material
|Min. adjacent distance||0.08mm Adjacent printing height: 50µm or less|
|Min. inspectable parts||0.15mm pitch CSP, 0402 chip (mm unit system)|
|Inspection speed||Standard 7,000m㎡/sec|
|Camera resolution||Standard & high-speed: 18μm pixel / high precision: 9μm pixel|
*Switch by software
|Lights||2D: 2-staged whole circumference RGB lighting / 3D: Twin laser optical cutting|
|Inspection program||Auto-conversion from gerber data|
|Power supply||AC100V+/-10% 1.5kVA single-phase (50 / 60Hz)|
|Air supply||0.4 – 0.5Mpa 10NI / min|
|Dimensions||W1,100 x D1,200 x H1,550mm (excluding signal tower)|
|Options||1. L=750mm support (2 division Inspection support) |
2. 1D & 2D Code support (high precision is paid option)
3. Statistical Analysis Software (SPC, paid option)
4. Offline Software (paid option)
- December 2018 Specifications
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.